The vision of the AfricanBIB is to continuously develop innovative mechanisms that promote responsible investment as well as unleash the entrepreneurial and creative potentials of Africans.
The objective of the AfricanBIB is to bridge the ‘credible information gap’ between African entrepreneurs, businesses as well as civil society and reliable partners or representatives in industrialized nations as well as in other African countries, with the objective of overcoming the challenge of asymmetric information on investment opportunities in Africa.” Hence AfricanBIB shall:
• Providing independent, credible, accurate, timely and actionable information on African countries investment opportunities to potential investors and partners
• Empowering African SMMEs to understand, prepare and present relevant business information in ways that are transparent to both African and foreign partners/investor
• Promoting the entrepreneurial spirit among emerging Africans as well as extensively building capacity.
• Building an operational exchange platform for B2I (I-Investor) and B2B
• Providing investment Fund for credible business
• Promote responsible Business practices in Africa
• Promoting the formalization of the informal sector.