The African continent offers vast potentials for highly profitable investment, but many investors are ignorant about these opportunities and possibilities or are worried by insecurity resulting from their limited understanding of the market structure. Former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan once said that “Africa's profitability is one of the best kept secrets in today's world economy”. AfricanBIB seeks to break down uncertainty barriers of the opportunities in Africa in order to help investors have an understanding of the investment climate.
• Offers information to better understanding of African market needs and dynamics.
• Increased transparency and better information supply to comply with internationally accepted standards
and evaluation criteria that reduce the transaction costs
• Increased transparency and aggregated information supply to comply with internationally accepted
standards and evaluation criteria.
• Exposure to a larger market of investment opportunities on a wider range of countries
• Offers possibilities for business expansion through joint ventures, sales partners as well as new distributive channel
• Reduced transaction costs and boasted competitiveness
• Lead to a better understanding of African market needs as well as the ability to commission specific
research on particular industries and companies